Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some photos @ Shuting's place (Credits to her)

Saturday:

Alice-What's with the feather duster?
Cindy-And the feather duster appears again... =_=

Shuting-"I wasn't acting cute. I didn't know what to do cause there were 3 cameras facing me at a time. So i've decided to cover my face."


Myself-Taking a photo of I-forgot-who-that-was-already.


Myself, Shuting, Alice


1 out of the 10 consecutive shots


Hmmm..Counting the dice...


Shuting's bro, Alice, Myself, Cindy


Haha I think I was gonna game or something.

Sunday:
Tsk, 2 crazy women. I have no idea what were they doing.

A way to make yourself look taller in photos ;)

Cindy, Shuting's sis, Shuting, Myself

I like this Squid/Octopus, very cute!

After about 1 cup of Singapore Sling & 5 cups of Choya...
Lucky Cindy! They call this Ban Luck right?

Blackjack~~

To end of the day,,

No comments:

Post a Comment