Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am a busy girl today.

1. MI to withdraw & get a letter from my Home Tutor for the Math CT.
2. NYP to pass the both letters to Miss Wong.
3. Lunch at Taka's Yoshinoya with Cindy & Shuting.
4. Shuting went for her piano lessons at Paragon while I accompanied Cindy to buy her Guess shoes.
5. Picked Shuting up.
6. FarEast - Bought Mango Lingo & Off to our individual salons for a haircut.
7. Cindy left. Shuting & I went to Clarke Quay's Central(?).
8. Dinner at Pasta De Waraku - yummy!
9. By the time we wanted to walk around, most of the shops are closed.
10. Headed home soon after.


Miss Wong called and told me that I can retake the Math Common Test.
Say hurray or what! :D
Imagine if I wasn't allowed to take the paper, I'd have to repeat a module in year2.

Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment