Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gambling is addictive!

Supposedly to have dimsum breakfast at Red Star Restaurant today. But my dear sister couldn't wake up.
Dinner at Granny's place has been postponed to next week cause Auntie Gim's bro just came back from America.

So guess where did I spend my whole day at?

SHUTING'S PLACE, AGAIN.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Gambling is super duper addictive. I'm like in love with Blackjack21 & Mahjong.
One thing for sure, I do know how to control my money well enough so that's okay. :D





Had early dinner after playing a lil mahjong (no money involved)
There were more than just these food. All tasted so yummy!
&&& I got to drink ST mom's Top Shell soup again! :D



Mahjong-ed with Cindy, ST and her bro later. (now there's money involved-$1/1fan)
I don't like playing with her bro! Super stress yknow! And yes, I lost 6 bucks to him in a few minutes. Pffft.

Then Blackjack21-ed from 730pm~10pm.

Lost almost all of what I won yesterday. But's not like I went home cashless.
All in all, I had lotsa fun so losing wasn't that bad :)

Oh, I don't know if it's being stupid or what.
But I do believe sitting next to ST's bro or his friend or Alice (but she wasn't here today) brings me luck!
Tsk, i'm not gonna sit next to Cindy next time. She keeps taking my good luck seat!! =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment