Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Belated & Birthday to Zhenren and Alice!

Monday:

11am @ Suntec - Training for Tuesday's Event Job
4pm @ NYP - Math Exam
Paper was rather okay for me. Just that I gave up the 10 marks questions on Differentiation/Integration. :/ Praying for an A now. Hopefully..

Tuesday:

7am~6pm - Event Job @ Suntec Convention Centre

Woke up at 5am. This is the first time I woke up so early because of a job.
I wanted to back out at first. Cause the previous day's training got us so confused. We didn't understand the china guy's english/explanation.
However, we got the hang out of it later. It was pretty fun. My partner was a cool guy from RP. Or rather, most of them were RP students too.
All of the customers were professionals and most from all over the world. It's super cool when you ask them for their business cards.
And this is the first time you get to eat alot while working. Lunch and lotsa snacks were provided. Water was the hope of the day. Haha!

Was dead tired by the time I got home. Slept through right after dinner.

Wednesday:

Woke up and straight away hit the books.
I had a hard time memorising/studying!!!! Computer Organisation System is a very very dry subject. How the hell can we memorise a huge whole chunk of main points!

4pm - COS Exam

I swear I was day dreaming after 15 minutes! And this is my first time leaving sooo many blanks in an exam. It was that bad I tell ya... Just hopefully I can pass this module. None of us wants to repeat this module cause the teacher is super boring and the subject is even more boring!

Throat is in pain right now. Mom just made me pop in 10tablets of a particular vitamin.
If you people want me to celebrate Alice's bday tomorrow, do pray that I will get well by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment