Friday, February 6, 2009

Back to Square1

Due to many factors...
I've decided to stay and continue my studies at Poly.
Really a big thanks to my mom, sister and Eileen!
If it wasn't for you guys, I may have made the wrong decision.

For now, I shall just do my part by studying hard. Really.

So many things happened...
Orientation > Skipped Math Elective's Common Test > Collect withdrawal form > Decides to stay at Poly after a long consideration > Communication Skills' Common Test > Send an e-mail to Math Subject Head Coordinator and hopes she will give me a chance to retake Math CT > Go to MI and withdraw.

I feel so bad wasting my mom's money. I was actually so kiasu that I bought the MI uniform already. & there goes the Orientation Package money too.
But my mom doesn't feel anything. She says she would rather waste this money than may be wasting 3 years of the MI fees (if A's results don't allow me a space in Uni).

For the first time, I felt that my mom was being understanding. Cool, I like that feeling that i've never had before :)


PS: Happy, for Eileen has break-free from the agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment