Sunday, February 22, 2009

I.Have.To.Study.

I have been repeating this sentence many times this year already.
"18 years old is the age whereby many will start maturing into young adults."

Do you guys agree with me?

~

So anyway, my mom wanted to give me 40bucks today for picking my bro up from his tuition class at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
And guess what? I rejected her. Yup, I asked my bro to return her the cash.
I meant like, she doesn't have to give me cash just because she was busy and I helped her do something right?

Fyi, 40bucks means alooot to me right now. For someone who's very broke like me. Hahaha.

~


Oh yeah. I was clearing some files in my laptop and photos in my ipod just now. And I came across the photos taken at Hongkong last year.
Damn do I miss Hongkong once again.
Though I don't have the urge to go back as much as I do last year, somehow I still miss it.

Stephanie! Everywhere is filled with people speaking cantonese! The food! The goodlooking people on streets (esp. gays)! The shops&apparels that you can't get enough when shopping! The cool weather during winter!

Kay. After typing those, it's a plus point to me missing Hongkong even more. :/

~

Tomorrow's the last paper! :D
AHHHHHHH~ I JUST FEEL LIKE SLACKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment