Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello Holidays

Exams are finally over! :D

Today's paper was do-able THANKS to SONWEIMENG'S SAMPLE PAPER! HAHAHA.
I'm so glad I went through the paper and tried memorising some methods. Tsk, though I left a few parts undone.
Anyway, that's great for the moment cause I can get away with codes-related things! Hehe.

~

I have to plan my holiday well for now!

1st, I need a job to fund my touchable bank account. My heart just aches whenever I see that pathetic amount left in there. :/

2nd, ST&I have a task to do during this holiday. Righttt?

3rd, Some things that I have been wanting to buy. (Shades & Bag) Though nothing nice has attracted me yet.

4th, I wanna colour my hair and have treatment done. Prolly get that done when my hair grows slightly longer? That should be in 2-3 weeks time. LOL

~

Alright happy Valencia shall go and watch her variety shows now.
Ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment