Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday the 13th

Friday:

Had a mini gathering today since Cyntia is back from Indonesia for a vacation.

So we caught 'Brides War' which didn't turn out as bad as what I thought.
According to my sister, she said it's just a typical chic flick(sp?).
Anne Hathaway is gorgeous. I like her :D



Although today's Friday the 13th, it felt like a White Friday instead of a Black Friday.
I got to meet Shuting's Agnes B guy.
>He didn't seem as goodlooking as compared to the first time when I saw him!
I think it's the nose. lol. Whatever that is, I like him cause he is gay. :B
Then next was the Depression pretty boy!
Oh my god~ Cutest ever!
He offered us sweets that he bought from Taiwan. HEHE it tasted extra sweet.
And then we met Weili at FarEast later!!
She looks the same>hyper but getting even more pretty.
Eileen, Ngmin and I went to Holland V to chill later on.
Essential Brew is a really nice place to hangout at night. They have good ambience.

I forgot the name of the drink I had. But it's tea with peach and another fruit. Nice!

The 3 of us shared this platter.
Words to my beloved friends:
No matter what happens, do remember that we will always be there for each other.
If you're feeling unhappy, we have our shoulders here for you to lean on.
If you're feeling happy, share it with one another.
If you're feeling helpless, we will help you beyond our means.
Most importantly, we are just a call away.

No comments:

Post a Comment