Saturday, July 25, 2009

This is the 3rd time I'm re-typing this out

I have been tweeting alot that I don't have the mood to blog.
Twitter is so addictive and convenient!

Anyway, this week seemed like a long week for myself.
Falling sick (again), School, Projects, Dad..

Sigh, I feel so so tired.
Nothing can be compared to Mom though. She'd just recovered not long ago and had to go back to work. Now with Dad's issue, it's even worse.

羅志祥's 搞笑 represents what's happening right now.
Joking and laughing when I'm with my friends, to not show out what I'm feeling deep inside.
And when I'm on my own/back home, I'll quiet down and start to emo.

Was on the way home from Cindy's place just now,,
Ipod plugged in, 蔡卓妍's 妹妹, recent unhappy issues running through, tears started rolling down..

No comments:

Post a Comment