Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon Voyage !

So we left the house at 8am to send my sister off @ T1.
She's going to US for 2 weeks. First stop will be New York.
If only I'm having my holidays now or I'll follow her for sure.

It's cool cause she's going with Grace.
Grace is currently at Las Vegas. So they will both meet at NY.
I'm so gonna have a US trip with my friends when I work next time!

While checking in, it was so crowded!
There were many Mediacorp tv crews, Superband(according to sis) and 李騰&host partners all checking in to fly to Taipei.

I've just realized that 李騰 is a Taiwanese and he is tall! Around 1.83m I supposed.
Apparels from Stage, hightop dunks, black frame geek specs >Taiwan street style, I like x)

~

All of a sudden, I feel like having long hair.. After looking at this humourous host's hairstyle.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment