Friday, July 10, 2009

Steph's 18th Celebration

An advance birthday celebration for dearest Steph!
@ Tulip Garden Condo

Had so much fun eating and chatting and playing truth/dare throughout the whole day!
Oh I love birthday celebrations... :)


1 large box of Pepperoni Pizza, 1 large box of Hawaiian Pizza, KFC chicken, BBQ chicken drumlets, Pocky&Sweets, 1 big bottle of Mineral Water, 2 big bottles of Sprite, 1 bottle of Absolut Raspberry Vodka.


Kiewu & Nadya left early for Qss Aesthetic Night. So here's left with the 4 of us.


All of the other photos can be found here:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=valsgason&book=5

If you'd want any photos, get it from me on msn.
Or you can save it through my facebook photo album.
Don't save it from wretch cause they are the ones that I'd taken/saved from my fb.

No comments:

Post a Comment