Monday, June 8, 2009

Speak Up

It feels really awkward and weird,,
Having problems having nice conversations among my parents and I.
Yet at the same time, my siblings are able to do it well.
I find that quite pathetic.

To think of it, we have no common interests.

In general, I love shopping, photography, travelling, chatting, etc.
& I haven't done these with my parents throughout my teenage years.

I do travel with them, however we will do our own stuffs.
(eg. Shopping individually. Mom will ask for my opinions. & when I want to ask her, she walks away. Is it coincidental or is it on purpose? I doubt so because it happens all the time. Until now.)

"Why not try making the first move?"
Have already done so long time ago. And am still trying.

I guess it just comes back to the 'Generation Gap' topic.
Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment