Friday, June 19, 2009

I wanna look fairer!


Recently, I've started having the habit of using the mask 2-3 times a week.

Do you know why we keep having pimples outbreak?

We don't moisturize/hydrate our face enough that it keeps producing more oil to replace the dry skin.
Hence, the oily skin as a result causes pimples.

Besides using the toner after washing your face with facial foam, remember to apply a suitable moisturizer for your skin too. :)

~

Brian is having his baptism tomorrow.

This seems like a big thing cause he is the first in the family to get baptised.
(In our generation..besides Reuben-a cousin from dad's side)
Followed by buffet dinner later at Furama Riverfront.
>looking forward XD

There will be 15 people coming in total, including my family.
I was thinking of inviting my friends but Mom is scared that they will feel awkward.
Which later I thought it was kinda true..

I thought we could enjoy Indo food together and chat over the dinner table!
Oh wells..

~

Clara:

I'm so so sorry that I wasn't able to attend the last gathering organized specially for ya today!
My tummy hasn't been feeling well this few days.
Kept having the runs on and off.

See you again when I visit Hongkong okay?
Have a good flight back tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment