Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Queensway days

A sudden urge to post photos of Sec School days.
Unglam & Glamorous shots coming up ;)
(Almost wanted to upload Sec2's Asethetic Night! Too unglam already~)

Sec2

A habit to go outta the class and look down when the bell rings.


Spize after playing bball- Bonnie, myself, Elisa


Sec3

Tryna act punk during that period of time
(My longest hair length in the whole of my sec school days)








Sec4

CNY


LOL I know Eileen loves this photo alright. >.>


NPCC-ATF


Sports Day




Elisa came back to S'pore for _ reason.


"Twin"


In the cab, on the way to the airport to send Elisa off.


The difference in their height.


June Hols - Sleeping in the lab while waiting for Eileen to finish her F&N proj.


Bio Lab - A "ghost" at the bottom right hand corner.


Eileen's granny's place, studying


LOL


The class is always this messy.




Graduation - Tsk, my face was so fat&round.

No comments:

Post a Comment