Monday, April 20, 2009

Back to school



School holidays are officially over.

And I'm starting to look forward to the next, which is during June. (before my common test week)

How's my first day as a Year2 student?

Oh man, the modules that i'll be taking for Sem1 is going to be dreadful.
Boring? Dry?
Most of them are engineering subjects for crying out loud. Worst still, they are the ones that I loathed during Year1. =_=


Was trying to be a good student today and pay attention in class.
Everything was good. Except for this lecturer of ours.

He was murmuring to himself throughout the whole lecture and lab lesson!
Not that he speaks softly, he seemed like he doesn't know his work well or something.
Hopefully he won't continue to be like that from next week onwards..

~

Am still in love with Auntie Glory's butter cake ♥>♥
Can't wait to eat the carrot cake and marble cake!!

..and I need to get used to Nokia phones. I'm not a tech-savvy person afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment