Friday, April 24, 2009

1st week of school has passed~

Time flies really quickly.
Just as we were dreading of going back to school, we are already done with the first week of school!

Issues that happened today:

1. I woke up late!!
This is terrible as a fact that it's only the 1st week of school. Mom gave me cash to cab to school. & this is the first I like a taxi-driver! Had a nice time chatting with him despite knowing that i'll be 15minutes late for class.

2. Getting into the wrong tutorial room
I kept insisting that the next lesson will be at 'P610' & even told Alice that she went to the wrong level. Her class is at 'P5--'. Plus, I kept repeating 'P610' to QiuRong many times. At the end...our lesson was at Level 5, 'P510'. HAHAHAHA oh my god =/

3. Spelling error
Alice was trying to call Yibei with her cell. And I was wondering who the hell was she calling. Because of what I saw...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. Joke-of-the-day man~

4. Transferring of class
3 of my classmates wanted to transfer over to Alice's class. So Alice, Gengkai and Yibei transferred over to our class at the end. Now the class is gonna be noisy with them around XD

5. Getting cheated by Cindy, QiuRong and I
We lied to Gary that our female lecturer was really pretty and has the sexiest figure ever. And he actually believed us. Being so excited, he got to see her during lecture today. His reaction made me LOL for minutes man.

No comments:

Post a Comment