Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sleepyhead

Blogging in class right now..

Lessons end at 8pm today. (!!!) Why?!
My lecturer forgot to come for our lab lesson during Week1. Hence, he wants to combine a make up lesson with today's lab lesson. 4~8pm is crazy!!!!!!

One bad thing for being yet loves shopping at the same time.
I have been addicted to online shopping lately(again)!

Woke up 2 hours earlier to shop with Cindy & Yibei.
Bought a pair of shorts and an outerwear @ Esprit
Had lunch at Pasta Mania before leaving for school.

Including my online shopping, spent hundred plus today.
Oh my god... Need to start saving.
But I think it's quite alright since I hardly go out nowadays
.
And for sure, much worth it! :) (trying to comfort myself)


Feeling so sleepy~Lessons start at 8am tomorrow T_T

/edited at 13May 11.03pm
Lesson ended at 7pm at the end. But my lab lecturer is gonna extend another hour of lesson next week again.

No comments:

Post a Comment