Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Balestier (inside joke)



First of all, thumbs up to Shuting's newest blog entry. :D
We had a really good laugh today, while looking at Valerie Chung's snapshots!
The zooming effect was a good one. HAHAHA

Anyway, today was a long day for me. *YAWNS*
Lessons were from 8am~3pm. However, we stayed on till 5pm to wrap up our ITP assignment.

School has been rather fun with all the laughter made every day.
Alice's bad pronounciation of words, Cindy's retard-ness, Qiurong's way of changing our names, etc. We practically laugh at almost everything, ohmygosh.

Oh yeah, I wanna shopppppp! =/
I'd listed out my 'wants' during RAD today. And what I need now is the cashhhh!
(Went back to ZARA on Sunday & couldn't find the jeans that I saw on Saturday :[)

No comments:

Post a Comment