Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Orange Modules :B

Woke up at 7.25am today. & I literally jumped out of bed.
Valerie Chung's lesson is the last lesson I'll ever wanna be late for.
Got ready in 20 mins time and Dad gave me 50bucks to cab to school.
Thank god the taxi driver drove at a rather fast speed, allowing me to reach class at 8.13am.
Was only 3 mins late for the test PHEW!

Brought this cute lil friend outta the house today, after at least half a year.
I've forgotten what I'd once named him. =/


Dental appointment @ 7pm to change the braces modules&have the wires tightened.
I have orange ones now :)


~

You can see how in love Brian is with himself. (just because I said that he looked quite nice in it)
His cellphone wallpaper..




Clarabelle took these. It was taken on Monday when he was admitted to KK Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment