Monday, August 3, 2009

Belle is back!

Went to pick Sis up from T1 yesterday.
Felt so excited to see her! It's been 2 weeks and many things have happened!

The moment she came out, I've got my first gift from Aldo.
Cause this hat couldn't fit into her baggage. LOL
She said that I have to emphasize on how many streets she&Grace walked across just to find me a fedora :D




I want these pencils and notebook!
Sis bought the whole Poppy collection of wallets/pouches. And so they gave her these.
I don't like Coach but I like their new Poppy collection. Colourful & Hip hahaha


She has not unpacked her baggages so I don't know what else did she buy..

Last but not the least, she didn't manage to find my KateSpade tote or clutch and she forgot which Coach design that I wanted.
Goodbye bagssssss! They can't be found in Singapore pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment