Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Proud to be a 宅女:)

You can choose not to read this cause I just feel like crapping to myself.

When I was 13to16 years old, I'd be looking forward for exams to be over.
Then, I'll be able to go out everyday and have fun.
However ever since I turn 17, I don't like going out.
As long as the holidays are here, home is the best hangout area for me :)

Soooo...
The school holidays have just started a week ago and I'm living a healthy lifestyle besides the fact that my bioclock is screwed. Hehe

The television is my playmate at 2-7pm & 730pm-11pm.
Food is the healthiest thing before 6pm.
The jogging track is my partner at 7-720pm.

The laptop is my best friend at 11pm-5am.
Bed is the dream lover at 5am-2pm.

That's why i'm the best example *refers to the blog entry's title* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment