Monday, March 16, 2009

A 2D1N trip to Genting

I didn't manage to sleep at all on Friday Night. Hence I was like a zombie the next morning.
Cabbed and met up with the rest at Golden Mile Tower at 615am.
There were Cindy, Shuting and Shuting's family.
Do you know the last time I went to Malaysia was in year 2004!
Mom doesn't like it..so yeap.

Had many SHORT naps in the coach cause there was a malay boy kicking my seat continuously!!
Stopped over at YongPeng to have lunch.
Napped for about 2 hours & stopped over at some place for a toilet break.
Couldn't get back to sleep by then.
So I watched Candy Rain(花吃了那女孩) via iPod.
It wasn't as boring as what I expected it to be!
I like the first part of the story & I like 小愛 in this movie! :D

Arrived Genting at 4pm+. It was so crowded due to the start of the school holidays!
Stayed at First World Hotel > Wasn't as scary as what I thought HAHA

After putting our bags down, we went to the outdoor theme park to play.
The weather was goooooood! Chilly yet just nice :)

This ride reminded me of Hongkong's Ocean Park!!
Min&Steph, remember there was a boy up there acting cool? He kept putting one arm out facing down, thinking as though he is acting in a movie or something. And everyone queueing down here were laughing at him XD
There were preparations going on for 風飛飛's evening concert.
& we saw 女人我最大's make-up artiste!
It was so irritating cause it kept raining and stopped minutes after.
Went back to the room to shower and change. Met everyone downstairs and had dinner at i-forgot-the-name-of-that-cafe already.
Shuying's Prawn Noodles >Look at the egg!

The egg has 2 yolks! Cooooool huh.

Shopped after dinner! OH, I LOVE SHOPPING!
For clothings wise, there wasn't much that we could buy cause the fashion over there is like..yknow.
Padini Authentic is a nice brand though. Their clothes are something like Litmus (summer feel) and bags are like Gap.
I bought a totebag, a polo tee, a shirt, 3 tees and 2 headbands.
Shopped till the shops closed (12midnight), then took away Marrybrown for supper!


Walked around and slacked till 3am. Came back, bathed and slept at nearly 4am.
Breakfast at Hou Mei(好味), where we had Hor Fun Soup. Yummmmy!

Bought Kenny Rogers' muffins later and did some last minute shopping.
Played the 'Superman' ride before leaving. >not thrilling at all =_=
Oh yeah. We took away KFC as lunch to eat in the coach.
Stopped over at i-don't-know-where to buy Malaysia's local products. & I bought a bagful of food!
Dinner at a restaurant at YongPeng.
Reached Singapore at 9pm+ and Dad picked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment