Thursday, January 29, 2009

Horoscopes

I watched a Taiwan Variety Show just now and they were talking about this year's (Lunar New Year Calender) horoscopes.
Only manage to note some down.

桃花運:
(好) 1st-Libra ; 2nd-Leo
(不好) 1st-Pisces ; 2nd-Sagittarius ; 3rd-Virgo

會紅/Will Do Well In Working or Studying Wise:
1st-Taurus ; 2nd-Leo ; 3rd-Aquarius ; 4th-Cancer ; 5th-Aries

-

I have been eating alot recently. So much so that I don't dare to check my current weight right now.
Oh yeah, it's been a routine to eat 2 mandarin oranges a day during CNY.
That explains why I have been coughing badly at night. HEHE :D

1 common test just passed this week. I'm left with 2 more to go, next week.
Valencia, you have to study!!!!!

-

For now, I have to finish up 2 projects.
Will have to spend an hour of train journey tomorrow just to hand in my projects. Roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment